- Are the teachers certified?
- All lead teachers have the 20 Hours Stars Basic training, and must continue 10 Star Hours each year after. Every teacher is CPR/1st Aid certified and has completed the Blood Bourne Pathogen Class. We also continue to provide on-site training to our staff on a monthly basis.
- Do you serve meals?
- Yes! We serve breakfast, lunch, and snacks. Please see our General Policies page for more information.
- Do you have any openings?
- It always depends on the age of your child on availability. Contact the office for more information.
- What ages do you accept?
- 4 weeks through 12 years
- Do you accept drop-ins?
- Only with our school age children. The infants, wobbler/todder and preschool children have a minimum commitment of 15 days per month.
- What schools do you transport to?
- All Longview Public Elementary Schools and Catlin Elementary in Kelso.
- Do you accept DSHS?
- Yes. We must have contact from a caseworker before childcare can be provided.
- What does my child need on the first day?
- Infant Room: 2 bottles with lids, blanket, disposable diapers, change of clothes, and baby food if he/she is ready. Formula/Breast Milk, and a binkie if he/she likes one.
Wobbler/Toddler: Disposable diapers, blanket, and change of clothes.
Preschool: Blanket & change of clothes
- When is my child to sick to come to school?
- See Health Policy
- What activities are offered for my child?
- See Programs
- How flexible are your drop-off and pick up times?
- You may pick up your child at anytime during the day. If your child is in the wobbler/todder and preschool department he/she must be dropped off by 10:30a.m. Infants and school age children may be dropped off at anytime during the day.
- What are your teacher child ratios?
- Infant 1:4
School Age 1:15