Faith Family Christian Center
Faith Family Christian Center Day Care is owned and operated by Faith Family Christian Center. We are Christian oriented and encourage the children to learn and experience the love of God.
We are in accordance with and meet all local and state licensing requirements. Our doors are open to all races, colors, and creeds. Each child is treated with individualism and fairness. We feel that our rates are extremely affordable and a payment plan that is easy to comply with. Our Preschool curriculum offers a wide variety of academic and motor skills.
Our main goal here is to give your child the best possible love, care and attention, and at the same time teach the advantages and importance of good behavior. We understand that the majority of you, the Parents, have to work outside the home, and we want to reassure you of the uncertainties that you may have concerning the overall care of your child.
You will find the staff very easy to converse with and open to suggestions you may have concerning your child. We hope this information is conducive in helping you to understand our program here at Faith Family Christian Center. We appreciate the opportunity and consider it a privilege to work with you and your child.
- Our hours are 5:45a.m. to 6:30p.m. Monday thru Friday each week. An additional fee is charged if your child is not picked up at the time of closing. No child is to be in Day Care over a 10 hour period - unless you are working, or driving to and from work.
- PLEASE keep us informed on job changes, phone, and address changes, etc. We MUST be able to reach YOU!
- Our basic age bracket is 4 weeks to 12 years old.
- Accounts MUST be paid IN FULL at least once a month. Everyone is given the advanced rate, so accounts not paid at the end of the month will have an 8% interest added to the balance. There is a two week grace period, after that you are dropped from the enrollment.
- PLEASE keep sick children home! It helps to be prepared with an alternative. We cannot accept your child with a fever, diarrhea, or any other obvious symptoms. We WILL call you to pick them up.
- We can NOT give over the counter medication to ANY child under 30 months with out written consent from the child's doctor. Any medication given here the Day Care must be in the original container with the child's name on the container.
- PLEASE REPORT to us any new immunization dates and keep your children current. This is a state law.
- Nap-time policy: We do not ACCEPT children between 10:30a.m. & 2:15p.m. unless an emergency requires so. It is disruptive to the children already asleep. However our doors are open at all times for parents to drop in.
- Checking in and out at the office window is required by the state licensing department. The parent or designated person must bring the child to the window and sign their first initial and last name next to the child's name on the sign in/out sheet. You must sign out also. This is for the protection of the child. Please let the office know if someone different is to pick up the child.
- Discipline: We maintain firm but fair and loving discipline, which is aimed at teaching respect and the rights of others. Discipline will be reasonable and consistent, not frightening or humiliating. Striking a child is NOT allowed. We use the time out method. In serious instances we will call the parent to be involved.
- You need to bring from home, a blanket, and a change of clothes. In addition the nursery children need disposable diapers. Please mark everything.
- Lunch is served at 11:00a.m. for the Nursery, 11:30a.m. for Preschool and up. Snacks are at 8:35a.m. & 2:30p.m. We serve nutritious and balanced meals. Please no food from home.
- Pre School is 8:45-11:45 a.m. Monday through Friday during the regular school year. Chapel is on Wednesday.
- We are not responsible for any items lost or stolen.
- Breakfast is served at 7:00 a.m.
- We will immediately call police and the child protective services when there is any reason to suspect physical, sexual, or emotional child abuse, child neglect or exploitation. We will also immediately call 911 if you pick up your child and we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol.
- We will provide care to any child regardless of race, sex, national origin or religion.